Microblading and permanent makeup technician in Vancouver and Kamloops, BC.
Stephanie Wilson began her career as an esthetician and makeup artist, and in 2000 she completed her training for cosmetic and paramedical tattooing. Now with over 18 years experience and having trained in both Australia and Canada as a permanent makeup technician, Stephanie is:
– a Certified Permanent Cosmetics Professional. (CPCP)
– an active member of the worldwide Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals. (SPCP)
– an instructor for permanent makeup & microblading at the Micropigmentation Centre, Canada.
Stephanie also has certifications in:
– Micropigmentation and Microblading.
– Advanced Colour Theory.
– Dermatude microneedling.
– Areola and scar camouflage micropigmentation.
– Eliminink tattoo removal.
– Current Bloodborne pathogens certification.
Stephanie ensures every client receives personal service and an individual approach that is unique to you. She will use her knowledge of advanced techniques in both permanent make-up and microblading, her understanding of the current beauty trends and the highest quality pigments to help her achieve a perfectly natural appearance and the results you’ve been looking for.